Company

Our firm has been developing exclusive property in prime locations for five generations. Founded in 1864 by Peter Heinrich Schmitz in Grefrath on the Lower Rhine, it has been in the same family’s hands ever since, with current owners Ralf Schmitz and his sons Richard and Axel Schmitz now continuing that legacy with bases in Kempen, Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Berlin. Today, the company remains as committed as ever to developing and building high-end property on exclusive plots and to a culture of perfect workmanship.